Drawing upon the resources of LIBOR; to provide information, networking, educational opportunities and services to REALTORS®; to better serve the public and the real estate environment of Central Nassau.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in the communities served by the Central Nassau Chapter for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon matters affecting the profession and related interests.
- To provide a unified medium for property owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their collective and individual interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To promote and maintain the high standards of conduct in the transaction of real estate as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- To safeguard the interests of homeownership, and the ownership of all types of real property.
- To advance the enlightened development and economic growth of Central Nassau while preserving its unique character.